Friday, April 25, 2008

Day from HELL!

First thing this morning I went to throw out yesterday's junk mail and noticed a letter tucked inside a flyer that I had missed. I open it up and it is for my hubby telling him if he does not pay the fine (for a ticket I didn't even know he had gotten) within the next few days he license would be suspended. Great, more money we don't have. So I call him up and tell him. I've already got a pounding headache from sinus congestion and my ear is filled with fluid and making me dizzy. But I take Christopher to school anyway. While he is there I decide to have the car I bought a month ago inspected. I haven't had the time or money to do this yet. I had a little money left from babysitting so I use that. Well guess what...the car, that I've had for a whole month, does not pass inspection. It needs 4 tires and the fog light and plate light fixed. Even more money...wonderful. Hubby is busting his ass working overtime so we can catch up on our bills and it just seems so pointless. Every time I think we may have a chance more shit comes up. And just to top it off (it's only 2:30 in the afternoon) The Ferocious Beast (aka Christopher) decided to take a poop in his pullup then go into the bathroom to change himself. I'll spare you the gory details but I will say he (and my walls) needed to be "hosed" off. I'm almost afraid to ask..."what next?"

No comments: