Friday, April 4, 2008

TGIF!

It has been a long and busy week. But what else is new. A lot of running around with the kids. One day I went into my 8 yo class to help out. Today we had an ice cream social with our Brownie troop and another. The girls had tons of fun. I didn't even feel like I was missing anything not having ice cream. And anyone who knows me knows that before surgery ice cream was *my thing*! I could eat a pint a night if I really let myself. I didn't even want it today. I've actually been having a hard time remembering to eat. I'm not really hungry much anymore. I have to keep reminding myself to get food. I even made up a schedule and posted it on the fridge with meal times and when to take my vitamins and meds.
Tomorrow my oldest starts baseball practice, then Monday my 6 yo starts her t-ball practice. And they'll be even more running around to do! I was asked to be team mom for my 8 year olds team so I said I would. Just one more thing to do! Tonight my daughter has a friend here that will be sleeping over. So, I'm sure we'll be up late. I hope I get some sleep tonight!

No comments: