Monday, March 31, 2008

Long weekend

It's been a busy last few days. Thursday and Friday my 8 yo was home sick from school. My 3 yo was off from school all last week and this week.
Then Sat and Sun I went camping with my Girl Scouts. We had 6 girls (6 & 7) myself and my coleader. We had tons of fun. We got there at noon Sat and stayed until noon Sun.
Lots of hiking and we had a campfire and sing-along with another brownie troop. There was also an older girl troop there that was kind enough to teach our brownies a bunch of new songs. Sunday we worked on a try-it and took another hike. The girls went to bed late and were up earlier. So by the time we got home I was beyond tired.
Today is dreary and rainy out so I've got a wicked sinus headache going. Wish I could take a nap.
Here are some pics from where we went camping. It was beautiful.




No comments: