Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #4

Happy Spring!




Thirteen Places I'd love to visit


1. Ireland
2. Italy (I have family there I've never met)
3. Hawaii (any of the islands would be great!)
4. Aruba
5. England (my great-grandfather was from there)
6. Any of the Virgin Islands (can you tell I like WARM places!)
7. Bermuda
8. Alaska just because I've heard it's so beautiful
9. Australia
10. Arizona
11. Greece
12. Switzerland
13. Washington state



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 comments:

scooper said...

No Scotland? What is the world coming to? Happy TT!

chanpheng said...

Nice list, but you left off Southeast Asia. Washington state is nice to visit; I lived there for 7 years and couldn't get tired of the sunlight - because it was seen so infrequently.

Anonymous said...

I would like to visit all the places on your list! I also like warmer climates :)

Nicholas said...

I've been to seven of those and I'd love to visit the other six.