Friday, March 14, 2008

Major Headache

I woke up this morning with a major headache and it is now the middle of the day and has not gotten any better. I can only take tylenol (no advil, asprin, etc. since the surgery) which does nothing for my headaches. I kept my little guy home from school today because I just could not make the 30 min drive to his school, come back home and do it again to pick him up. The house is a disaster right now. Christopher decided it would be fun to throw toys everywhere, and refuses to pick them up. Right now I just don't have it in me to fight with him to do it, so they are all over the living room and kitchen. I really hope this headache starts getting better soon. I have to take my daughter to gymnastics tonight.
Because the headache is so bad it is making me nauseous which is making it hard for me to drink any water. I've only had a little bit so far today, I've got to work on that.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Yuck I'm sorry to hear that! Have you tried caffein? Sometimes that helps.

Today I posted the "stories" from last weeks Mad Libs style TT - come by and vote for your favorite if you're up to it. :-)