Thursday, March 20, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

I just realized that I've been so busy I haven't had anytime to sit and write here. I had my one month appt with the surgeon today. I'm down 24 lbs since the pre-op class (21 since surgery). He said being tired is normal until my body adjusts. I plan to start exercising tomorrow using dvds I have. Hopefully the kids will allow it! This past weekend we took the kids roller skating so I got some exercise doing that. We had a blast, it's the first time we've taken them. After skating I promised the kids McDonalds. I got a bacon ranch salad. I was able to eat the chicken, but the lettuce caused severe slimies and lots of spitting into the garbage can. Yesterday I went into my daughter's class for their Spring party. My job was to color eggs with the kids, so I came home with multicolored hands. But it was fun.

No comments: