Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thursday Thirteen # 2


Thirteen Things I Can No Longer Eat


1. Ben & Jerry's (or any other)ice cream
2. Girl Scout (or any other) cookies
3. Brownies
4. Cake
5. Chips
6. Cheese steaks
7. Milk shakes
8. McDonalds (or any other fast food)
9. Pies
10. Easter candy (which is in all the stores right now...and killing me!)
11. Tasty Cakes, Little Debbie, or any other of the yummy not so good for you treats in the store.
12. Dunkin Donuts and Krispy Kremes
13. French fries

Can you tell I've got food on my mind this morning! LOL!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



7 comments:

Robin said...

That's a lot to do without, but think how much healthier you're going to be! Next week, you can do a list of 13 healthy treats that you CAN eat.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I need to find me some FOOD now!

Happy TT!

Open Grove Claudia said...

Gosh. You know. I don't eat that very much but the idea that I could NEVER have it? Oh, so sad. I admire your courage, really.

It's my first time here. I know how desperately hard it is to change your life. Good for you for refusing to linger in mediocrity.

Ashley said...

Dang. I love sweets. ALTHOUGH...half the other things on the list I don't eat anyways. Well kudos to you for refraining! Good luck!

non compos mentis said...

hey..thats alrite...its okai to avoid unhealthy food.... think how healthy this would make ur body...oh, i feel jealous of u n ur courage... happy TT


chikku :)

Jenn said...

Okay, now I am hungry.

Amy @ The Q Family said...

Those food are so bad but yet so good.