Monday, March 3, 2008

3 weeks post op

Today is 3 weeks out! I'm down a total of 15 lbs. It's also that time of month for me and I'm crampy, bloated and really bitchy! EVERYTHING is bugging me today. The kids were being crazy this morning, the dog won't stop whining (for no reason) and I'm tired. I just want to curl up and go back to bed. Unfortunately I can't do that. I've got things to do here at home and then running around to do later today.
As far as food goes, I'm still on soft foods. Last night my parents ordered pizza while we were visiting and my mom ordered me chicken parm. since I've been ok with chicken. Well, it was tough chicken and after 2 bites I was in PAIN. It lasted a few minutes and then passed but those few minutes of pain seem to last forever. So I don't think I'll be trying that again anytime soon.

1 comment:

non compos mentis said...

hope u would be able to eat all these things soon.. take vare...