Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday Thirteen


13 things I need to do today


1. Get the kids ready for school & make lunches
2. Pick up my friend and her 2 boys
3. Drive everyone to the bus stop (5 minute drive)
4. Drop my little guy off at preschool
5. Clean the house
6. Prepare for my Brownie meeting
7. Pick up the little one from preschool
8. Pick up the older 2 from the bus stop
9. Hold my Brownie meeting (18 girls ages 6-8)
10. Make dinner for my family
11. Homework with the older 2
12. Get everyone ready for bed
13. RELAX!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: