Tuesday, February 26, 2008

2 Weeks Out

As of yesterday I'm down 13 lbs. WooHoo! I'm feeling pretty good. Sunday I was getting bad pains in my one side whenever I moved, but I think it may have been a trapped gas pocket. By Monday morning it was gone, thank God. It hurt so bad at one point I was in tears.
Yesterday I thought maybe I would try to eat some tuna on half of a weight watcher's pita. Bad idea! One bite and even though I chewed it really well it felt like a rock slid down my throat and was stuck in my stomach. It took awhile for the *stuck* feeling to go away. I won't be trying that again anytime soon.
The kids' school closed today in anticipation of a storm that's supposed to be coming today. The sky does look pretty ominous right now. I'm sure they'll be making me nuts by the end of the day, considering the younger two are already fighting with each other. I can't wait for Spring!

No comments: