Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #1


Thirteen Things about Kelly


1. I have a wonderful hubby, and 3 great kids.
2. We have 2 dogs, 4 cats a bunny and 2 geckos
3. I grew up in NY and now live in PA
4. My favorite color is green
5. I'm addicted to all the Law & Order and CSI shows.
6. I babysit a friend's baby girl...who is screaming her head off for no apparent reason right now.
7. I am a Girl Scout leader & Sunday school teacher
8. I never finished college after I got pregnant with my oldest child.
9. I love taking pictures of my kids, animals and anything in nature.
10. I'm not a very patient person
11. I LOVE tigers
12. I HATE doing laundry & washing dishes
13. I have 1 sister



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



7 comments:

Noner said...

Geckos are neat little critters. Are they leopard geckos or another kind?
YummY!

Mia said...

Lol @ blogging while a baby is screaming her head off. I love a diehard blogger. j/k

Great list. Happy TT!!!

Melanie said...

Nice to meet you!

Sandee said...

I hate doing laundry and washing dishes too. Great list. Have a wonderful TT. :)

damozel said...

Nice T13---great to have you joining in!

My colleague posted some fun photos from her new york trip:

TT#23 |  13 New York Photos (Part I: Around Town)

Bloggers said...

i am so glad to have read this and too know a little bit more about you. great list.

Norma said...

My thoughts are with you in your upcoming surgery. Stay focused and positive. We look forward to hearing how it goes.