Friday, February 8, 2008

Didn't do much today

Kyleigh was home from school sick today with a fever and a cough. Which didn't stop her from bugging me all day! I had to keep telling her to go back in the room and lay down.
Other than that I just watched the baby that I babysit for and took care of my "ferocious beast". He is only 3 but very stubborn and persistent. He actually tries to stare down hubby, which is not a good thing. I just wish I knew a productive way to deal with him. Time outs don't work and I usually just end up more frustrated. So if anyone has tips for dealing with an overly aggressive, and destructive 3 year old I'd love to hear them!
Tomorrow will be my busy, running around day. Only 3 days til surgery! I had my last piece of pizza (for a very long time) and washed it down with my last soda tonight.

No comments: