Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Update on me

Monday was one week post-op. The scale is down 8 lbs! Before surgery it would have taken me at least 2 months to lose 8 lbs.
I'm still having some pain, but nothing too bad. It hurts most when I try to bend down to pick something up. I've also been overdoing it a bit taking care of the kids which is tiring me out.
My plan has been as soon as the surgeon clears me I'm going to join a gym and go while Christopher goes to school in the morning. This is going to be MY time for ME. I told the woman whose baby I watch that this is my plan. She needs someone in the morning to watch the baby so I won't be watching her anymore. I really need to do this for me. Plus the whole point of us putting Christopher in school was so that I would get a bit of a break. That hasn't been happening. It seems I always have running around to do, which leaves hubby with the baby and that's not fair to him since I was the one who agreed to watch her not him. Not that he complains, but still he isn't getting any of his stuff done either. I'm not really the type of person who loves to watch babies/kids anyway. Of course I love my own, even when they make me nuts, but my 3 are enough. I think having the extra baby all the time is getting to be a bit much for me anyway. I don't do well with screaming babies, they make me want to hid in another room and cry! I barely survived my kids' infant hood, not sure what I was thinking agreeing to watch a 2 month old baby.

No comments: